We strongly advocate for as early application as possible. We are at capacity in most age groups and have wait-lists for some grades. Applicants who cannot be enrolled due to lack of space will be placed on a waiting list which may be formed as early as September for the Preceding year. Our school year runs from early January until Late November; the first term ends mid-April and the second term commences in early May to Early August and The third term runs From September to November. We accept applications throughout the school year, although we encourage families to apply as early as possible.
An application review will only commence after a complete application is submitted in person, by post, via email or a Submit Online Application Form. The student must also complete our school’s assessment prior to a confirmed acceptance.
Admission to Shule may be denied for any of the following reasons:
- Class size has reached capacity;
- School history of discipline problems;
- Other reasons which may be in the best interest of the school and the student as determined by the PTA,Principal or Director.
Application Process & Forms
In order to be considered for enrollment we will need you to submit the below, depending on grade or stage of appplicant:
- Any relevant educational documents.
- School Leaving Certificate for High-School.
- Application for Pupil’s Pass – if applicable (please see below)